Northeast Florida AIDS Network (NFAN) is the longest standing AIDS Service Organization (ASO) in Northeast Florida, established in 1989. Staff and volunteers serve Duval, Baker, St. Johns, Nassau, and Clay counties.
Our mission is to provide compassionate leadership, services, and advocacy in meeting the prevention, health, spiritual, and social needs of individuals, families, and communities. As long as there is a need, NFAN is committed to our mission and stands ready to serve the community.
NFAN’s Three Goals:
- Prevent the spread of HIV, the virus which causes AIDS
- Care for individuals living with HIV/AIDS and their families
- Advocate on behalf of consumers of HIV/AIDS services
- HIV prevention and education
- HIV counseling
- Case management
- Latino outreach
- Food pantry
- Housing assistance
- Insurance assistance, including premiums and co-pays
- Specialty Pharmacy Partnership
- Support groups
- Volunteer opportunities